Friday 7 September 2012

Well





for the duration of previous week, ma mind (and heart) was filled with so much illumination and light. I stumbled upon many great readings and reminders that helped to not only have a paradigm shift, but to see the world and experiences within it from a different angle.  Had clarity and understanding, as if that imaginary lightbulb above ma head suddenly lit up. Mainly because of the end of practical training. Hmmm..maybe! =)


it's not to say the cloud of self-doubt etc haven't snuck into ma mind still, but it's that me choosing to let de heart be the stronger one. choosing to feed the faith, in maself, in life, in god instead of feeding the fear, negativity, assumptions, and ridiculous expectations (that I place on myself, that others legitimately place on me, or sometimes that I tell myself others place on me).

-lil grinned-

No comments:

Post a Comment