Monday 8 October 2012

Help! there is a song stuck in my head!!



A little piece of music does strange things to me. It’s quite inexplicable actually because…I am not there, just not there. I’m gone. It’s like somebody deliberately is tugging at my heart strings making it play the melodies that I hear; or it’s like somebody mercilessly chose to pierce my heart with a needle, yes a needle, and the emotions ooze out like some sort of queer fluid……..and there is just plain silence. I can never really make sense of all that happens when that piece of music plays in my head. Its strange how there are random songs playing inside my head when the world around me and the world inside me is burning with a terrible anger. There are incessant fights, banging of doors, screams and shouts and abuses hurled……yet it’s a strange song inside the head, one that no matter how hard I try I can’t shake off. It just wouldn’t go. I choose not to evaluate its normalcy levels because I don’t care. Its just strange, that’s all…

No comments:

Post a Comment