Sunday 10 February 2013

Some-abnormal-c0ol-facts

Holla viewers, something caught ma attention recently. I used to read this kind of what we call as 'fun facts posts' and since still didnt get any idea (probably my mind was still in an empty space, hehe) of what I should publish in my blog, here we go!! =)  Im not gonna torture you all with my terrible-yet-okla-vocab, lol)
Those google derived pics will explain everything.

Well, welcome to the club, deariee.. hehexx
They deserved it.  Likelihood needed now!! (vry much)
Proven!! =)
"Im duin it occasionally" =p (no changes lo)
So, you need to smile even you didn't want to (forcefully)

Biar betul!!
Hell man, why we don't hv this-kinda-service??

No, its not =p
Typical hearttt-with-lotz-of-stiches

P.s: Things ppl do when they really have 'time' more than enough and gettin stuck into 'boring' scenario.. hehe


-the end-








No comments:

Post a Comment