Friday 13 December 2013

Just stand up

for what I believe in.. It can be scary sometimes, seriously soooo scary!! Or is it the peer pressure or the fear of being rejected? Maybe it's the fear of losing job or friends or whatsoever.

As a matter of course, the world is filled with people who are going to try to walk all over us. They are going to try to put us down, they are going to try to make us feel 'stupid' and they are going to try to make us think that they are actually better than we are.

The sad part is that a lot of these people buy into their own lies. Reality is something they turn a blind eye to, as they are under the impression that the world has molded them to be smarter and better at getting what they want than most other people.

And these same people are going to try to make you feel like you will never amount to nothing without them and will take all the credit for all the good that comes out of this generation. They will try to take the spotlight and strip you from all the rewards you worked so hard for.



If you give them the opportunity to walk all over you and use you to increase their ego, they will do this every chance they get. Just stand up for what you believe in, even if it means you have to stand alone.

I either know it already or going to learn it the hard way, but the world will try to diminish the chances I have of succeeding and reaching my goals. It’s up to me to not allow this to happen. It’s reallyy up to me to stand up for what is in my heart and what I feel is right.

And alwayz remember that right and wrong is based off perception, so there is never a reason why only one person can be right or wrong ^^

Standing up for what I believe in is one of the most important skills I’ll need in ma life. The confidence and understanding of my perspective cause will greatly increase the likelihood of getting what I want out of this world.

My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with the facts. Come again? Don't get caught with this wrong-headed attitude!! =.=

I do have my own theories.. Apparently I do cuz some complex and tragic event supports my own view.. =p

And I believe that I can make a difference and do what I love to do more passionately and effectively than anyone else.

Gave-a-mind fusion article-a-shot ..

Thought it.. Blogged it.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment