Thursday 23 August 2012

A blahing head



Why blah, you may ask.....well,strangely enough that is one word which completely suits me. . its my mind... always full of blah...random...ceaseless stream of thought...spinning around like a top... never calm.....and so thats how I am. ...a paradox---very true....sometimes I just stop...just stop in the middle of nowhere...and then lost in a queer labyrinth.. lose my way...often.. like a moth...flying from one place to another in search of something...but not finding it....thats how I am...nothing excites me and everything does....I dont understand me... look for people who do.......
...I have dreams...ambitions...great expectations......and they drive me crazy...insane...freaked out....theres a long way to go from here..walking and walkng on....so random....so ceaseless.....incoherently coherent huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment