Friday 3 August 2012

Crappy situation at work

Respecting some ppl and tend to admire certain ppl.  Due to the remarkable reasons. It is a great feeling. Appearing as 'Hero' or 'Idol' for one day. And the next day, everything is changed where de particular individual was get an unexpected scolding from his boss infront of me. It's just a normal & easy calculation. But, due to the excessive stress or pressure, he just can't handle it.  I knew. He is suffering and seemed helpless. And she was roaring like a lion..err lioness?? issh whatever la! That is sooo scary. Keep watchin it where at one point I just gave up and feel so sorry for him. Poor my boss!! As a stranger or so called co-worker, I consoling him by whispering nice words like "don't worry,everything will be ok" and blah blah stuffs on my MIND actually.. hehehe.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment