Monday 4 March 2013

Just Have Thoughts for THEM

So ppl do need leather-expensive-bags?? Why?? Even some of them are totally obsessed over leather bag collections!! Why??It made me think. Not once or twice or thrice but many times and I would say that all of us (not me cuz Im pretty aware of it) tend to use leather products somewhere or the other, be it shoes, belts, bags and the list goes on. Sacrificial of many innocent lives!! It could be a snake, crocodile, goat, shark, oxen,yak, kangaroo, ostrich and so on so forth. Whenever I do see some of my closer peeps show me that they managed to get a leather bag costly one or even simply hang it on them or carrying it, all I feel lyk oh god, innocent animals were killed everywhere and this time isn't for consumption of fresh meat anymore, it's mostly done to show tht 'I do have BONIA/GUCCI handbag. Am I awesome??' I became speechless, often feel so sorry for the poor innocent living creatures as well as gt irritated by those dumb+mental retards. Don't they think its a bit cruel?


 All I can feel is their pain. The most awful pain where they undergo it in a higher peak of circumstances. These creatures becomes endangered. They too need to survive. Like what an adolescent might always say, don't hate me cause you ain't me. In this case, the snakes would probably  say, " don't kill me cause you ain't me with the beautiful skin." 

Ain't here to condemn the world,but save it through.

**Just think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment