Monday 11 March 2013

Thoughts Abiding In My Head



Sometime, I know , I let myself be a lil childish and immature. Only because I know I can at time cause sometimes, I just get sick and tired of growing up, and always being the right one and always being the strong one that I just threw away half my teen years to battle the things I'm not even suppose to face at such a young age. And yes I am becoming 1 year older by tomorrow which means I am gonna having my bestday or can also be said as 'BIRTHDAY'. I guess I just tell myself, it is alright, it's okay for me to let myself get immature and childish as long as it doesn't affect the way I judge things and definitely not to take my decisions a hasty and immature manner. I guess as long as I know, what's wrong and right is, I'll be fine.


Out of the context. You know what is the best rumour I've heard about myself by far? I slept with my 'papa' everyday and sometimes with my Amma ( at big times where I really need THAT warm-tight-hug, agree huh??) and I got it on real good. There's nothing like a hug because it speaks volumes even when words can't.


-Nothing beats that-

No comments:

Post a Comment