Thursday 22 August 2013

Homemade Toast Pizzaaa

The best and easiest homemade pizza ever? Really?

I know, it’s a bold statement. And if it was my own recipe, I’d have to be pretty full of myself to say it. But, since it’s not my recipe, but gaah it tastes nice at the end. =p

All you need >>>>>
~Bread
~Cheesedale
~Tuna (mayonnaise)
~Hot-dogs
~Basil leaves (fasterfoods)
~Margarine/Planta
~SOS salad (Lady's Choice)

How to prepare it??
1) Spread margarine on a slice of bread and followed by Tuna.
2) Cut hotdog and cheesedale into a very small tiny pieces and add on the bread as toppings.
3) Add Sos salad (choose the orange colour1) on bread slightly.
4) Finally, spread a bit of dried basil leaves on the bread.
5) Bake the bread in a 400 degree F oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when checked. Remove from the pans and allow the bread to cool upside down.


(well, I could say tht the sos was a bit too much..hehe ;p)


But stil its taste good =)

Have it with a cup of hot milo, milk, fresh juice or whatever  you prefer =D






No comments:

Post a Comment