Saturday 31 August 2013

Lesson indeed!!

Here I go again. Brain on overdrive, fantasizing about something and getting myself all hormonal and wound up again. So, I wonder, are chemistry and hormones the only things that motivates us, and is our brain mainly guided by our S* urges? If human beings are slave to these urges, are we really as civilized as we think we are? Isn't self-control one of the qualities that is supposed to mark the difference between us and the rest of the animal kingdom? How can I make all those promises about resisting and keep my butterfly wings to myself, yet sit here and thinking like some kind of senseless creature ??!!

Location ~ Ma house
Weather ~ Raining heavily
Time ~ 10.15pm
Mood ~ Unexplained :p
While  ~ Drinking Milk =))
Realizing ~ Owh, "Today is National Day n also the last day of August.."

No comments:

Post a Comment