Monday 2 July 2012

De '3' songs..



Just not attracts me enough.  Those songs are from '3', a famous Tamil movie which have been released recently.

 1) Y This Kolaveri, 2) Po Nee po and got other few songs I guess =p. They may be catchy, and they may have been big hits — but they're also just plain bad. There are devoted entirely to the worst songs of all time. Well, maybe not the all-time worst written songs or worst performances of all time. Perhaps "Really irritating songs that used to be popular songs" would be a better title. These are songs that, admit it or not, that we all knew and mostly liked when they first came out. These are songs that makes me cringe when hear them now in front of loved ones. What was I thinking? I'm thinking "Do I believe this songs on again? I feel something inside me saying,'I think they've played this long enough no?". My buddies was so excited enough until keep on replaying those songs over and over again and even watching the movies like 4 or 5 times. It reminded me how dreadfully overplayed and thusly annoying. Looking those songs in my handset to bluetooth?...Hahaha...Useless!! They often may felt with my behaviour which aren't applicable on those scenario. Everyone have their own taste for heaven's sake, right? =)

For me it is REALLY REALLY AWFUL.  The more I think about it, it should be higher but I just never ever played it at gigs and didn't hear it that much overall.  If I had, I would be Top Ten material. Wasn't  interested too much to watch the movie indeed. I'm glad =) Infiltrating the airwaves, television, youtubes, fb posts and worst of all my ears with noise, decibel, and mind pollution LOL!

Well, not pissed off but some thingz are simply beyond taste and  I have to admit I like quite  few of Tamil songs which has it's own uniqueness like awesome lyrics, perfect voice, catchy tune, good melody, solid chords and dynamics like evergreen songs. No matter in what languages are they in. Most songs don't pop out of nowhere and scream, "Hi! Here I am! Write me!" As the old saying goes, "good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye". I'm not a music snob. I like cheesey, sappy songs sometimes. Will take anything that makes me laugh or smile.

*LOVE*





2 comments:

  1. Yep..endless repetitions turn any good thing into something highly irritable..:-)
    Btw...that tag looks like a TCS tag in ur FB pic...am I mistaken?? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you've got some experiences on your own..aren't u??
    yup, mistook!! ^^

    ReplyDelete