Thursday 12 July 2012

Too much alcohol...


this is something different - it's not a headache, it's not nausea, it's like my entire body feels groggy. But, I'm not sipping  nor drinking it. Just finished prepared Chlorhexidine in Alcohol items in a bulk. Its not 1L or 2L..it's 70 Litre approximately. Getting totally drunk for the first time! hehe.. Urghh.. Hate smokers and alcoholics. No real offence intended but it's something personal to me as I am severely allergic to cigarette smoke and can't stand it and the havoc alcohol can and does wreak in the world! But still like to watch smoke rings in the dark!.. =p
Well, alcoholics are the more despicable because when they are sober they don't have a problem that is, they are in denial and when they are drunk they could not give a stuff, hahahaxxx. Believe me when I say the most funniest thing is spending time with an alcoholic (overdrunken) where they tend to babbles like a hell and you may laughing, wondering what the hell he is crappin about! pfft.. #-)

#Hospital Ampang #Internship #Pharmacy IPD (Galenikal)


No comments:

Post a Comment