Tuesday 31 July 2012

Sketchiness & Silliness

My dictionary stays that healthy pervert means: you openly talk about various topics including ones which are kinda hard to talk about. Every topic becomes your great materials. Of course, me shouldn't go further beyond 'healthy' pervert. But I did!! hehe... 0.00001% turning to 50% D....Y minded!!

I am NOT really disappointed with myself. It's normal actually. Nature makes us pervert. And if you aren't at tht particular age, then you're gonna face some serious prob.=p Hmmm, among me and my friends I am known as the sensible one. Like they always came up with "don't teach her anything. She still YOUNG and INNOCENT". Errr what??.. Duh!!  Last one you would expect to make a 'S' joke and it was just late for my hormones to kick in. Every one said that I would  blew it off and forgot what they said. Well they did kick in me very late but very hard. Now I can't stop fantasizing as I am thinking with the wrong head more than my real head. I tried to ignore it but now it has gotten so out of control. Its not a big deal where I still cn control over my own thoughts I really think that my hormones effect me more than any one else because they came so late and its insane. It sounding exaggerated. I feel like a disgrace to my family with these thoughts as they coming back every time I change the state of my mind and it keep on coming back. But, we aren't gonna talk with them in this manner, right? =) So, chill.. Its only among you and your closer peeps.  Right now I am trying not that hard not to sound perverted.  C'mon, you already entered the adult zone. Not a kid anymore.=p and limitation is everywhere!


Now they are getting shocked with "Omg, that sounds so wrong/ Hey, since when u become soo pervert/Who taught you? (you all la)/You gettin corrupted.." Me sooo like their expressions..XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment