Monday 18 June 2012

Almost



hit by a car and it was my fault, and I knew better. But I wasn't hit. So, that's good...; )
Crossed the street just now...
As I continued on my way, my mind kindly played pictures for me of my mangled leg. My knee shuddered at its own vulnerability. As usual, I turned left and right..anddddd there is a big huge white car..one more step..

Banggggg....!!!

From a far far distance, I can hear my friends screaming..calling out my name..."(...)...watch out" and heard a loud strong horn sound. But still never realized that I should move or stop crossing. It's like I'm dreaming. Getting a picture of those scenes are currently played on the action in a slow motion..a very slow motion..Am I blurred?..No, I'm not..I like to think of myself as a responsible and safe walker and obey all walking laws. But just now I was inches from being misaligned and hit by a vehicle slowly inching forward, I was pissed. Should say something right?..like I'm sorry. I didn't.

Just keep walked away. Could hear some of my friends are crapping blah blah blah and completely shocked ..I began to feel slightly guilty, in part because I gave up sarcasm as an effective means of mature communication about 2 years ago. Folks, the rules of the cross walk really aren't that difficult but yes of course...it matters where you have to remain as yourself..being your own and STOP DAYDREAMING as it could make one get hibernated and totally powered off.. >.<

The fact..I knew..but still being active on it (daydreamer..)..hehhehee =p

* LoVe*

No comments:

Post a Comment