Friday 15 June 2012

Oh my English...

Words getting stucked in my head last time..like counting million stars..Dreaming of how it all could be. But none can say what lies ahead..hmm..well, well, well, totally blanked out..How I suppose to start my journey.. I mean blogging?..without any references.. My brain gets into the hyper action mode and starts posting all these posts. It's been almost a year where I lastly touch de novels again cuz of the practical trainingggg..!!! So,here I am. Currently blurred- in a situation of something vaguely or indistinctly perceived..Then, he came, made an entry..my SAVIOR..! my Teman.. I felt some kinda secured and totally happy.. m nt sure whether he is reading all ma posts-that's probably because.. HE is a very busy man and maybe couldn't have much more time indeed to be spent as a blogger but still manage to. M not praising nor complimenting him. Better if they weren't called as "compliments". Maybe if they were called "mission-critical observations", or "actionable intelligence", or "man points". Keep thinking and wondering "What are you, a centaur?". Such an Awesome guy I've never ever met before. So proud of him and felt whole heartily thankful to (You-Know-Who)..=) just a pure thought..
 Whatsoevar, I'm back to my past again where my literature biz were made under some circumstances and totally widened up now. Grammar being improved I guess..=) and advertising scenario of family been reduced a bit..forsaken (00,) hehe.. Blogging makes one appreciates every micro things happening around em...

*To be continued*

No comments:

Post a Comment