Thursday 21 June 2012

No Title, Sorry!


There is something more terrible than a hell of suffering-a hell of boredom!!! =p Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face. Too many works? Making us tired. Too many rest? Making us tired. Errrr... Here I am. Despair of yawns looking at those leaflets which doesn't try to do everything for everyone. Instead it focuses on making the basic things work perfectly. It should still satisfy the needs while being flexible enough to be easily extended by writing third-party plugins. Well, the leaflets of drugs are being collected or more suitable if I say it's being stolen by me. Taking out of all the useful papers from those boxes without asking ANYONE's permission is actually considered as stealing. Hehehehehe.. But I'm saving their lives from being thrown into the dustbin mah.=) Creating a new cute lil MIMS for me. Hoping so much that tomorrow is going to be something new and interesting.

*LOVE*

3 comments:

  1. hmm paravaleiye..blogslam potu thakere...but unnodu words lam rombe rombe deep meaning ah iruku i culdnt understand all tat...anyway now got so much improvement keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebbok badge foto..SUPERRRRR..hmm trying to seducing who???...mavale enna thavare vere yaraiyachum LP ya vachurnthe..appo iruku unakku ....im d only one LP for u (tis is im thinking bout u..i dont knw wat u think bout me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe...well thankz pa..seducing??..me??..namakku rombe thuram!... u knw me vry well wht.. U r my best of the best LP..(this is wht in my mind =p)

    ReplyDelete