Saturday 29 December 2012


1.Were you named after anyone? No
2. Do you wish on stars? Nope
3. When did you last cry? Three months back
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yes!
5. What is your favourite meat? Definitely not chicken
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? My dance prograM cds because I feel awkward to see myself on videos
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes
8.Are you a daredevil? Sometimes
9. How do you release anger? Screaming.. shouting at the person with whom I am angry (nvr try it out bt 1day gonna do)
10. Where is your second home? Don't have one
 11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uh...Yeah.. funny ones lyk (Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today =p).. Only with ppl who knows me well =)
12. Do you trust others easily? Kinda yes but it takes time
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Hm. .How simple they are!
15. Would you bungee jump? Yes.
16. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I don’t wear shoes these days
17. What's your favourite ice cream? Choc
18. What are your favourite colours? Blue, black, white,silver,pink
19. What are your least favourite things? Doing certain things in the name of socializing with people.. Like to be myself, let people like me for that and not for any status thingy and all…. All a pretence…!
20. How many people do you have a crush on right now? Hmmm… one!
21. Who do you miss most right now? Hmmm…. Noone as of now
22. What are you listening to right now? Nenjukulle-AR music, the movie nt yet cm out..
23.Is your hair up or down today? Down - what else is new? HAHA
24. What is the weather like right now? Rainy + sunny
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mom
26. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their attitude
27. Do you like the person who sent you this? Dunno who this person is.. I just flicked it because I liked the tag and have been longing to do one for a long time
28. How are you today? As usual cool
29. Favourite non alcoholic drink? Prefer warm water
30. Favourite alcoholic drink? I don’t drink alcohol
31. Natural hair colour? Black
32. Do you yell a lot? Depends
33. Eye colour? Black
34. Wear contacts? Nope
35. Siblings? Yes
36. Favourite month? March
37. Favourite food? Idli anyday!
38. Favourite day of the year? God! I don’t know…
39. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? No but maybe yes at future..lol
40. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings better
41. Summer or winter? Winter (doesn't exist in my country.. lol)
42. Holi or Diwali? Deepavali.
43. Do you like your name? Ya.. The best thing about me!
44. What book/magazine are you reading? A beautiful mind ( autobiography of John Nash)
45. What's on your mouse pad? Don't have one..(lappy doesnt  need it)
46. What did you watch on TV last night? Didn’t see TV last night
47. Favourite Smell? Smell of rain
48. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone? Not experienced it yet!
49. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done? Finishing this tag!
50.Shall I publish it? YES!!

I think that's the end of it! Anybody who is bored enough to do this????

No comments:

Post a Comment