Monday 3 December 2012

Didnt mean to..


Hate those kind of habits! Maybe you are my junior or senior or someone whosoever but, I dont know who are you and its not my concern at all, Seriously, ain't bite my nail and have no idea at all of what that white colour thing that fell on your head?? It is because of me. Of course Im the big cause of it! Me, Myself and My cute lil naughty fingers! But, impressed with your (what they call it? Spiky or punk hairstylez??) It is an accident. ^^ Hmm,  ME~> Ain't with those perfect girls, that just don't click with me. A very naughty girl?? That's what they called me but no I'm not. I'm Not naughty I'm just drawn that way (showin innocent face). You may find out about it later when you wash your hair it seems. Hahaha.. So badla me.. ( hope you wont come across my blog and identify that this guy is YOU and wondering lyk "Hey, isn't this is my head?") hehe..

Whatever it is I'm sorry dude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment