Wednesday 26 December 2012

He??

Everyone get crazy with him.I didnt get a single point.What is so special about him?? Believe me when I say 80% of gurls of my campus was  fall head over heels for that guy included my own not-that-close-mate. What makes them go crazy over this guy? Lotza of rumours about him. Apparently Im still right in the damn thick rumour season and those stuffs certainly doesn’t appear to be going away anytime soon, uhuk uhuk! Didnt believe it fully cuz its not that important to me.
I feel like dont wana continue this post but I want to. I mean "Express it" just like that but its too hard. Too hard until I cant find words to explain it. Wana vomit out of whatever stuck in my head.
 You ignore them but they still find a way to talk to you. Glad Im not his victim. You duno a thing about them but they knew all the details A to Z, inch by inch about you. Arrgghhhxx I just hate that day. I dont feel anything when he gave me that stupid stare and askd some really non-sensical questions. I forced myself to smile, but still my eyes expressing rudeness towards him. Well, all of my answers was like yes n no only. I bet he alrdy got fed up of me lol!! Who cares?? Personally, I dnt hv anything to do with him.You are here to do something and that's why you were get paid for. So, go ahead and do your work. Keep your nose out of my bussines. Some people, when angry, generalise to justify their feelings. I cant display my anger towards him in public places.We may not the be the type easily-get-angered ppl but somehow in some situations,we just cant control ourselves and burst it out! Right?? hehe.. If you treat me as a friend and I ll treat you back the same. Just don't assume all the girls on the earth are same. Got it? They won't be. Silly isn't it?  Iz it normal?? Like you dont feel anything when a macho/normal guy walk passed you, you nvr luk at them when they luk at you and smile, and you cant/didnt say or think any word describing their physical things when your buddies doing so. Naturally, dishonest and untruthful feelings being turned up. Why?? Are everyone facing the same situation as me? or is it my imagination? Of course Im straight not a bi or les for God's sake.  Our heart knws very well with whom we are talking to and why we are on that road. Our feelings also...  errr Im talking too much. I should stop here. Ok done!

No comments:

Post a Comment