Friday 21 December 2012

Stylo

"Hairstylists always told me I couldn't do my hair this way or that way because it's too thick and textured. So, did I listen to them? NEVER!! But sometimes odd things happened.
The actual problem arises when your hair growing faster and faster =( and at that time you will start to think "Omg, what im goin to do nw?" 
Our buddies will give lotza of comments lyk "Hey,it suits you well", "I don't think it suits you","Omg, why you cut your hair so short?" "You look great". Herrmmm. And we gona respond them "Oh yeah Thanks". Thats all finish..Done is done!
 You comb your hair nicely before you go to some places but after you went back from a long journey, this is how it could be look like. Some kinda of fussy hair!!

You washed & dried your hair and applied those hair products on your hair (look at the image below). Well, it was fine. Normally our hair wont always stick on the head as much as we want,isn't? I mean, it never ever listen to us. Hehe
Dove serum+Loreal+ Lucidol

Give a try to whatever-new-hairstyle- that exists there.. Its only us who knows whether that the particular hairstyle suit us or not. Anyways I love my natural hair and its colour even though it changed to a dark brown and yet I cannot escape from ppl when they strt to ask me "Did you coloured your hair?" Colouring hair?? Im restricted from it at all =(

Oops someone calling my name out there. I couldnt finish this post. Hmm nevermind, I think yg nie dah cukup dah. Ok, gotta go. Gona watch horror movie, Perfect time! Perfect place!
Bubye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment