Friday 11 May 2012

Avengersss...


DE MOVIE….

Nick Fury of  S.H.I.E.L.D  brings together a team of super humans to form  The Avengers to help save the earth from Loki and his army.


Avengers is a team of superheroes, appearing in magazines  publish   by Marvel Comics...And you know what???....the Avengers is the first movie to exceed $100 million in its second weekend!!!..fantastic ryt..=)

So, I went with my siblings to Pacific Megamall to watch the movie. My anna (elder brother) belanja us all..Thankz alot bro..=D


WHO ELSE WENT WITH ME???....hmmm..


Emphrem, Anni, n Shentha

My Anna and  Anni (sister in law), two younger brothers, friend of my elder brother and another friend of Shentha (youngest bro).
This is the first time we all went for a movie without our parents…errr…bt of course with their permission….huhuhu..

It was a midnight show…yeyyeyeyye…..lovin it!!!!

The movie was amazing and we t0ok our fav characters according to our minat. For me, my brother  gave de black widow character...oh yeah..

My Anna~ Iron man

Anni ~ Gf of Iron man

Rama ~ Captain America

Shentha ~ Hulk

Emphrem ~ Thor
         
         and....

Me ~ Black widow

Seriously, that was very funny. Jokes and laughters at theatre and also in car...=p..Only our voices was very  loud there..ahhaha...Other audiences should felt irritated with us...i guess...hehhehexx...

Fantastic movie...I really enjoyed it...and came back home at 2.30 a.m.

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment