Sunday 20 May 2012

Jusco


Last September on 2011, I went to Jusco mall near by my college. The class on that day was from 7.30 a.m until 7p.m. So, we have this lil break time for 2 hours approximately. What I’m going to do???...going to library ~ Nah..bored!!!...Let.s do something else. Me, Helina, Cynthia n Sofia planned to go to Jusco mall at Bandar Mahkota Cheras .But hw??..by school bus!!!...juz wana cuci mata saja mah..actually, we went there to buy contact lenses for my
friend. I just teman them oni..=D...Some of our pics..!!!

tttaadaaaa...WE!!!

err..blurred..
a back view..hehehe
Hw they paint it..
Mis Kecik Sofia..
Peace..(evil grin)
Luk at th0se frames..
a view of Jusco
w0w..mermaids in de absence of water..=p
Toy story...hmmm..missing them
Sales 50%???...seriously!!!
DE MR.D.I.Y SHOP
"I hate hair bands"
PEACE...!!!

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment