Tuesday 1 May 2012

Perfect



~ I love Spongebob Squarepants because I never get tired of laughing.

~ The only reason I loved Barbie as a kid was because I couldn't wait to change their dress and put pottu on their forehead. I feel like I’m a fashion designer for models. Of course, when my plan wouldn't go as planned, I would cry because of my brother who always fought with me and sometimes we ended up with breaking the doll’s head.

~ I listened to the Backstreet Boys and Westlife everyday when I was in the 6th grade and I thought they were amazing. No regrets there.

~ I spent two summers working in a bookstore just so I could spend the entire day reading books.

~ Every time it rains, I get a cup of tea or cocoa and sit by the window because I think it’s a beautiful setting.
In the bus or at house or at park, I listen to my favourite songs (earphone on),reading magazines and novels and yeah of course I gave my mouth some work~ eating fruids ~chewing it slower and slower.

~ Most of the things I think about doing run like movie scenes in my head.

~ I never learn from heart breaks. I'm always hoping the next time is different - even though I don't like admitting it.
But I believe that time is the best medicine for everything.

~ I sometimes make statements and act a certain way because I'm waiting for someone or something to come along and prove me wrong.

~ I love riding bikes because of the exhilarating feeling of the wind blowing through my hair. The disbelieving looks from people around is pretty amusing too.

~ I'm a workaholic. Being overworked is a craving.

~ I'm an emotional roller coaster because I go by what my heart has to say, irrespective of the number of times it has landed me in trouble.

~There are times when I hit rock bottom but I always know I'll be fine.

~ I'm finally okay with being on my own.

~ I hate arguments. I just cannot hate someone or hold a grudge against them for too long.

I've never claimed to be perfect but I did strive for it. But I realize that I'm the one who gets to define what perfect is. And where I am now is good enough.

~ This is who I am. No regrets, no wishes to change, no alterations for someone else.

~~~~~ I'm proud to be me =D. Aren't you? ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment