Saturday 12 May 2012

My Granny’s Birthday Party



Hi Friends…Today I would like to introduce about  my relatives, cousins and yeah of course my nanny.


Last Friday, we have a birthday party for my nanny at her house. She is my dad’s mom and here some of pics of them..


Enjoy!!!
ceremony guin 2 strt
faster paatti..cut de cake

cn sm1 plz take pic of us 
o0pz..blurr dy
2 aunties ~> 4 me??
Girls..girlss..go..
smile la syg..
the table of man
De cousins..
=D
cute baby
hmmm..ok..ok..=p
My Athai magans
lil cousins
wait la..m nt ready yet
hehhe..givin pose
youngest aunt
Aunties
me n my bro
Chinne athai (aunt)
cousins..
Aunt (chithi)
faster sis.snap pic..if nt she wil run away..=p
Great granny with nanny
Appa with nanny
My youngest bro~Shenthamil

 That's all..=D Most of my relatives and cousins couldn't attend tiz party..=(..so its only us in th0se pictures..will update if gt time..Till then bye!!!

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment