Sunday 6 May 2012

My Granny

Hola..=D


I have two grandmothers and my two grandads are died when I was a kid. Well I’m not so close to my dad’s mom. Not me only, all of my siblings are like that indeed. But if you asked me, my angel is my mom’s mother ~> my paatti (grandma in tamil)…


I probably have little to say about her first as she need some introduction. Her name is Teressa, can also be said she is another Mother Teressa for me. She always pray..pray.. and  ..pray..She never ever raised her voice to anyone.The mother of PEACE. A part from that, she wont talk too much and like to help everyone.


She raised me and my elder brother as both of us are the most lovable grandchildrens.  She is a very loving woman. Now she staying at my aunt’s house. I didn’t meet her often. We stayed quite a distance away from them, but I'd meet her once a year on Christmas.The moments I've spent at my grandma's were the most memorable ones of my life. I still remember them fondly. Grandma's just love you so much more - my grandmother sure did! My parents were very loving and caring, but my grandma was that much more to me. She was so doting and caring and nurturing. She was a strong woman - the woman I adored the most!!


Yesterday, I went to aunt’s house because we have funeral prayers of my belated uncle. I’m not a Christian but somehow as a family member, I have to attend it. Every time I visit my granny, she will give me some pocket money like RM 3 or RM 5.She is not working but still she manage to give me money and used to say “dear, buy anything you like…sweets or dolls..anything and be happy always”




This is how she rolled the money and gave me....


That time I really can’t controlled my tears. My mom used to tell me about her. When I was a baby, she will wake up so early just to feed nestume to me.This is because I have this one kind of attitude. When i was a baby,if I wake up from sleep or even open my eyes suddenly, then sorry la..No one can feed me after that. Whatever she feeds me, I'll spit it out everything. So, to handle me, she wake up early every morning and feed me.Wow...She sacrificed herself and did alot of things for us.My parents was busy with their jobs and they have to get ready early in the morning. Before my mom wana feed me,my granny already finish all the things that should done. That’s really cool=D Thanks paatti..


The love of a grandma is unique. God must have given grandmothers to us to liven up our lives, to make our lives more complete, to make us well rounded and better human beings. The love of a grandma is unconditional, unselfish, unending. I loved my grandma so much and I  remembered all that she taught me. I would always miss her.


Love you granny. You truly were a special, special woman.. Thank you, god for giving me such a wonderful nanny.!!!


*Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment