Saturday 7 April 2012

Beautiful Views of Sky n Sunrise...=D

Holla...
n g0od morning viewers...Today I have a mission...a very very  important 1....s0 I've set de alarm at 7a.m....(bt u knw I slept very late yesterday...itz lyk almost 2 am something..huhuhuhu)....n woke up at 7a.m with de co0lest ringtone in ma Samsung Galaxy Wonder~> Arabic Style mix ringtone....hmmm....as soon as I get up, I've sent de gratitute t0 God n Universe...A big Thank You 4 my awes0me morning!!!....then I went outside n captured some of de views of sky...n waited for long time enough to take a pic of sunrise as I ulang alik from my unit 2 de spot 3 times...(c I kira it t0o..gosh..=D)...

at 7a.m....

at 7.10 am....

at 7.30a.m.....luk at  th0se differences..

actually its d same as d above1.. ;p

at 8.30a.m....last sh0t


Thats all....missi0n accomplished....brav0..bravo...!!!...wishin maself...hehhex..=p

*Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment