Friday 20 April 2012

Stalkers...



Not ONE.. Had More Than One Annoying-Stupidish-Stalkers...

Why guys like to disturb girls...even th0ugh 'they' (referin to gul yo) didn't d0 anything.. It's always the girls wh0se will be the victims or preys...

Two weeks ago, I went to a tailor shop near by ma hostel. I really dnt wana do this bt ma uniform's terrible condition make me to do it. If its ripped off, I can sew it. But the problem is the zip rosak lo. Usually I prefer lady tailor than man tailor. This is my first time I went there without ma m0m's permission cuz I have n0 other choices as I have to wear ma uniform for tomorrow's practical training.

1st day
I went there with ma collegemate and Im wearing ma uniform cuz (I balek frm w0rk n straight away went there. That tailor was ok la. He asked my frnd whether Im new student here cuz he never ever meet me before and my friend told him tht Im her collegemate and its almost going to be 3 years. He was so shocked and start to talk with me. I gave him a smile (usually I gave it to all of them who I've meet in my whole day..=).. And yeah of course I was telling him about the uniform only... not other t0pics which aren't important. I used to call him anne (brother in Tamil), cuz he l0oked like a abit older enough, I mean not so 0ld.. Its like around 27 or 28 something. And it calling him lyk that itself have an identity in my Rulez Regulationz under Act 001..hehe

2nd day
Again I went there to take my baju, I mean I have to go or I should go cuz I let my baju there meh. Waitttt, whta im crapping heh?? I paid for it. ok Done!! He was showing me his-so-called-humble-face to me. Seriously, I never ever bother all those things. As long my work is done, Im sattisfieeeed with it.That's all.

3rd day
Errr...Have to go again cuz he wrongly sew it. I have no idea whether he did purposely or wht???..hmmm... but then I thought maybe 'tersilap kut'. Should not blame one for what they have done to you without proper investigation had been done on them,ryt?? So,on that day,I went back from watching movie with ma buddies and I asked them to take dinner 1st at the near Indian restaurant cuz I knw most of their stomaches was mogok-ing and that bugged me soo much. Wel, that restaurant was our fav indeed. N me???....heeerrrmmmm.. Even though my lil tummy was bugging either. I couldnt help it as much as I can. Duties FIRST!! I went again to the shop t0 take ma uniform bt still my kadazan frnd (my mami..=D) followed me there, as a protector perhaps =p
Once I entered the shop, he looked at me like shocked and gave me-tht-some-kinda-of-look...whtever la.. I dnt knw.. Hate it totally!!
N he started the conversation 1st... and well the conversation was as follows (its in Tamil actuaaaly bt Im translating into English)...

He : hel0 gurl, thought u wont come t0 tk ur baju...

Me : hye.. errrmmm... I hv to..cuz if nt.. I c0uldn't go to work tomorrow. I thought u will close ur shop.
        Thank  god u didnt..=D

He : Oh..dnt worry.. Actually, Im waiting 4 u just now... (he smiled like some kind of..eeeee)

Me : Ok... where is ma baju???... Completed or not?? (shortage of time and Im hungry wei)

He : Yeah..U can try here.. Just go to the behind room and use it..

Me : 0wh ok.. nevermind.. times up.. I hv t0 go nw..(NVR EVER TRUST ANY1!!)

He : no..u hv to..Then only u knw whether its perfect or not..

Me : hmm..k..(eeeee...geramnya)

After I tried my baju...(actually I didn't as Im so scared. Just waited inside the room and look all over the room for a while and keluar tellin him that it suits me well. Sometime u should and have to lie, for a good reason eventually. Ma mami ( de kadazan gurl was waiting for me outside) n inside the shop only me n him..alone!!!.. n its night some more.. Seriously I dnt believe this guy.

Me : It suits me perfectly..hw much i should pay??

He : Where are u from???..

Me : Malaysia...=p

He : specifically??

Me : Penang...

He : U must hv husband ryt...

Me : wht??? n0.. Im still a stdnt... n stdying!!! ( wh0 r u t0 ask tht-strt to tok crap it seems)...

He : U shld hv a boyfrnd..ryt..if Im not mistaken..

Me : Hw cum u cn say so sure??

He : I know...

Me : ............ (wads ur problem man)

He : U r looking so beautiful..ur smile is damn cute..the way u talk n ur expressions...people will fall for it..

Me : yeah ryt...(irritated abit)

He : Ur parents working as wht???...hw many siblings u hv...r they will accept me as their son in law???...

Me : They r teachers.. n excuse me y shld they accept u as their son in law???...Can u do it lil abit faster..(getting angry)

Actuaalllyyyy..he was sewing ma uniform again...purposely he is doing i knw...so tht he cn talk to me...say all those nonsense things!!!

He : u knw wads ma age???

Me : 30 plus (hehhehe...cuz he lookin older la...)

 He : omg..no Im nt.. Im just 24..

Me : wht???... ( whtevr ....wh0 cares)

n my mami entered the ro0m bt then this guy continuously talking like a mad guy...

He : if I gt ur num..I alwys wil cl u... n tel u the updates of this tailor shop...

Me : Its ok... I w0nt need it.. nor its important 4 me...(arrrgggghhhxxx....cn u plz let me go)

He : oh come on... I like u so  much..cn I f ur num???...

Me : Is this the way u will treat ur customers???... (shame on u)
        n I alrdy cl u as anne...remember???

He : I didnt asking all the girls num ...who evr came here...u r de 1st girl im asking for it...
       n yeah if everyone cl me anne..then hw im going to get married???

Me : That's not ma prob...gv me my unif0rm nw...( a bit strictly)...

He : plz...gv me ur num.. I wont distrb u...

Me : nop.. sorry Im nt that type of gurl...Im leaving...(annoying la u..)

He : u r looking more pretty whn u r getting angry wit me....

Me : Whtever...( I wont gv a damn to whtever he said)...

He : I will wait for u...u hv to come here...ahaha..

Me : Stop mumbling!!!... (Im off..believe me I wont c0me here anymore.. felt so stucked up with u..
        I've treated u as my anne...bt u... get lost la u!!!)

Even before v keluar, he was asking ma contact num...agaainnn n aggaaain... like a crazy guy... Im sure he is!!! N of course my mami cn undrstnd tht he is flirting wit me.. even though she dnt knw ma language and i nvr ever reveal anything of wht happened just now.. All she did is gv a warm hug as protective sign. I was too much craving for it. Its lyk "Dont worry, we are here for you" and yet this annoying-story was announced to all my frnds at restaurant afterwards. Aiy0o =(

Felt annoyed n sad t0o.. cuz wht make them change their mind n talking  like a crap... I meant that guy??
Is that really make a sense tht If wearin uniform its diff...n if wearing jeans n blouse its difff????...I dnt understand...
Im really pissed off with him..Wht they want actually??? Hw c0me u can flirt n talking like rubbish 2 a gurl wh0 is a stranger n also ur customer.. The way he looking at me also I knew it... he's not making an eye contact with me..He was looking at someting else... thats seriously make me feel bad and insecure.. this is not the first time.. I've been go through alot before by tis kind of guys...since Im 13... Thank God... nothing serious happened to me cuz im always aware of the dangers thts awaiting 4 me out there.. Maybe my face was a kinda face which ppl like to buli?? I dnt know!!

At th0se awkward  moments, I really missed my dad n brothers...
They r my guardians..Wherever i g0, they jaga me very well as Im the only one girl in ma fly.... like a Princess.. they r damn protective.. like soldiers bt only thing is they dnt hv their AK 47 guns with them...=p..(even my youngest brother who is only 14 years old, act muc mor protective if I g0 t0 pasar malam with him)... n yeah that day he ended up with get stressed up and more worried cuz there's r some guys wh0 looked at me 'lyk one kind'....hehehhe...pity my br0...after that, i nvr go out t0 pasar malam with him...only I wil if all ma  brothers n parents g0 out 2gather...=D...

Wht I 've learnt from my life experiences is ~> A Woman really needs the Protection of Man... no matter.. HE cn be her's dad, husband, friend, lover n brother... and of course Woman need to be taught to protect herself indeed...=D..

Well, bubye for now!!

*Love*



No comments:

Post a Comment