Wednesday 11 April 2012

My LP..=D



Hye...=D ..

Today i wana share with u all, abt someone who is very special for me...okayz...hw supp0se i should describe abt her...i mean..first of all.. d person tht i've mentioned is actually HER...nt HIM...hehehe...=p..


She is my friend...a very close one compared to others..but somehow let me tel about her 1st..

Her name is Azrin Afiqah binti Methar Shah..
21 years old..(errr still 20 n half..hehhe)..
my classmate n coursemate...
my neighbour ( a few steps 2 reach her's unit)..
very pretty..hhehhem...
kind helpful...sweet voice...
n yeah top stdnt of ma class..=D

She is the first person that i ll call when the most amazing things happens in ma life, when the most horrific incidents happen. She always remember no matter wht comes about . Some people lose the only true best friend they will ever have, and even when they get new "best friends"...that old,real best friend is always on their mind. She was almost like my real family. She is the one who tells me the things that i absolutely need to hear regardless of whther i wana t0 hear it or not. A best friend is the person u usually cn b around alwys and nvr get sick of. A best friend is someone you don't envy, is the person u are grateful to have as a friend. even though i may hv drifted apart from,when the time comes...she hugged me and congratulateme on an accomplishment and also consoled on a loss...I really cant hide anything from her..Same goes to her.And both of us really cant stand enough if me or she spending time by talking with other friends.Maybe its cuz of over possesive i guess...hehehe..
Whatever in ma mind, she cn assume it and tel it...n 4 me..i knw whtevr she think of..n well said so..cn tel erm accurately..Seriously man..it happens everytime.It become so obvious where both of us always get shocked and then end up with bursting laughs..hahahaxx...^^

On Saturday,8th April 2012..She had bought Big Apple Donuts n believe me thats de 1st time i tried it..Damn sweet n tasty!!!


after i open it...

.
errrm...yummy yummy..=D...

Anywayz thanks Ajrin darling..muax muax..lov u alwyz..B happy n smile alwyz..I ll be there 4 u..^^ frndship 4eva..!!!

*Love*





No comments:

Post a Comment