Thursday 26 April 2012

Pavadai Thavani


I was really crazy about our own  Tamil Pavadai Thavani, also can be called as Half saree since I was a kid. Its for for teenage girls  as well as adults for Indian traditional wedding and special occasions like Deepavali, Thaipoosam, and Ponggal. I learnt to wear it for the first time ( hehem officially) with the help of my mom and also not forgetting the big big big help of safety pins..=p

 Some of ma favourite Pavadai Thavanis…( of course these styles aren’t the real way of wearing it…=p) but what to do..in the name of trendy and fashion ~> now it ended up like this..
I liked the  colour combinations  and  the fantastic embroidery... =D


















at least fully covered...fiyuu  













ok pass too...


I think this one can be considerd ok la..=p






                                                                       *LOVE* 

No comments:

Post a Comment