Thursday 5 April 2012

KIDS


During my practical training at HPJ (Hospital Putrajaya), which almost like 3 months 2 weeks already! Wow! I've came across of some events and people there. Those moments are still fresh in my mind. One of it is baby sitting a cute lil baby girl with her sweet brother.

I still remembered it. That day was so stressful as I WORK.. WORK n WORK.. Believe me, I never ever sit from 8a.m until 1p.m. Lunch break is seriously something that give us a freshened up space. So, I decided to sit for awhile on so called big black sofazzz at HPJ... but then, on that day my place was taken by a little kid. I smiled to him and ask his permission to sit beside him (konon-konon ambil hati..hehehe)…


I saw his granny and his dad was sitting there. A few minutes later, they went to cafĂ© to buy food. But I don’t understand. How come they can left this lil baby girl with his brother who is just a kid... ALONE???...First I thought, I should take rest as I can feel my eyes become sore-irritated and very tired. So, I closed my eyes. But then I couldn’t sleep. Those kids are still on my mind… Uffffhhhh.. what should I do???.. time is running la pera... ( DO SOMETHING la..)

And you know what the kid was doing to the baby girl?..The baby girl was sitting inside the baby trolley and the kid pulling the trolley here and there. Really damn fast man!.. I’m sure the baby girl is dizzy and will vomit out everything if he keep on doing that. I felt very pity of them. I called  the kid~~~The event starts now,huh!


Me : Hye kid.. Can u come here 4 awhile??... (giving a smile again..thn only kids will feel comfortable usually)

Kid : Yes.

Me : Aiya.. U shouldn’t  pulling the trolley like tht. See it will make ur sis become pening pa.. pity ryt.. n where is the baby’ shoes???

Kid : My sister is like that akka. She doesn’t like to wear shoes.

Me : Ok. Never mind, babies are like that. Let me do it. So.where are ur parents and why they left both of u alone here? (while puttin on her shoes, I continued)

Kid : My grandma and uncle went to buy food, leaving the baby to me. My mom gave birth to next baby and she was admitted in this hospital.

Me :…speechless...what the..???...(uncle??)

I carried the baby girl and she was like so damn rapat with me.. I baby sitted both of them for awhile. The smell of the baby.. oh I lovin it.. The same smell where all the babies have on them. Some kinda of milky.. fruity smell…hmmm…. As I was playing with the kid and baby girl, I took some pics of them.
The kid ( later he get obsessed wit my samsung galaxy)
He kindly requested  me 2 tk pic of his new watch.. ahhaa
cute..isn't she

=D... 
Times up. 2pm ready.. 0opz, I have to go nw! I cannot be late! But the kids???... who will take care of them… A few minutes later, their granny and uncle came. They smiled and I smiled to them back.

The guy : Thanks so much cuz take care of my kids.

Me : It’s ok…( seriously, if I’m the mother of the kids, sure I slap him.)

The guy : They are too naughty. Hopefully they didn’t give u any problems.

Me : Nop, they aren’t… such a nice kids…(omg…time is running)

As I carried the baby, I wana give her to him but you know what... the baby girl really dnt wana go to her daddy-or-uncle whatevr.

Me : ok..papa (baby) go to ur appa (daddy). (She refused to go,man!)

The guy : Excuse me, I’m not their dad..

Me : Then???...(is that a big prob nw?)

This guy : Their uncle. They are my sister’s childrens…I’m not married yet.(showing his innocent look..aawwww)

Me : Owh ok…(yeah whatever.. who cares?..no wonder y u r so careless!!)

The guy : Better u come to me ryt nw…if not u gonna get a punch 4rm me..

Me : Can u stop scolding her... she is just a baby...Try to handle her in a smooth n soft way..

~ and this baby girl refused to go back to her uncle…I pujuk…pujuk n pujuk…n then finally succeed… uuufffhhh

By the time I masuk IPD ( Inpatient Pharmacy Department), it's almost 1.10 p.m…ohoho…m going to die…10 minutes lates approximately =D…hmmm..biasalahhh tu…

I just don’t care… even though I felt very tired but I’m so happy. Missed the kid and the baby girl so much.. Felt a bit irritated~Nowadays parents are much more careless about their kids..

Main reason of why there is a rise in kidnapping cases…what they thought about hospitals???...."IT IS THE MOST SAFEST PLACE"...duh..plz la.. Criminals and crimes are everywhere ryt nw… we couldn’t trust anyone.. no matter whether they are our own family members, relatives or friends… Awareness is important!!!... Childrens are not toys to play with. They are our life, the most precious gift from GOD..
BEAWARE OF IT...!!!


*LOVE*






No comments:

Post a Comment