Monday 9 April 2012

HPJ..=D

Hye there...since I've n0 idea of wht should I post in my blog, I decided to take some of ma fav pics at d early morning at my working place...the m0st greatest place where a person like me evr evr n evr can w0rk at...hehehe...normally me n my friends (also known as my classmates)....4 of us..will reach HPJ around 6 something....teruk ryt...its w0rking hours...bt still weou hv 2 get up s0 early to prevent the 
scenario 'be left out by bus'...

and I captured some of ma fav pics...de sky..was in a kind of yellowish orange c0lour....
Here..some of it...=D...Enjoy..y0...


errrmmm......dats all...=D.... and after that the hospital's cafe open dy..n I'm damn hungry (seriously..)..g0nna get inside man....=p...fiyuuuhhh.....n yeah frgt to tel u all...tht HPJ stands for Hospital Putrajaya...^^.....

kays..c ya....

*Love*


No comments:

Post a Comment